Sonntag, April 01, 2007

Finally moved in...

Yesterday I could finally move into my new room. Its pretty small, but with a double bed and a nice view on north London (I will post a picture tomorrow). The appartment is between Holloway Road and Finsbury Park which is fairly central, but not as expensive or poshy as central London. And the very best about it: The flatmates are really cool.
68c Isledon Rd, N7 7LB. My mobile is still 0044 7726 454833 and we even have a fixed line here, but its not working at the moment and I don't even know the number.

Apart from that I got a new bicycle! It may be a bit uncool, but its amazingly comfortable and with all the traditional features of your parents bikes (mudguard, dynamo-light, carrier, suspension...).
So I will check London on it's biking facilities tomorrow, hope I will reach college without being killed by a crazy busdriver or rushing taxi.

Keine Kommentare: